[hackerspaces] Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge: $1000 Prize!

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:28:29 CEST 2013

I'm pretty sure I've seen threads that only apply to EU spaces and I
didn't see any crying from US spaces about it.  now if you want to
complain about a company (ab)using the list for self-promotion, that's
a whole different angle.

My take:  this puts "hackerspace" as a "thing" in a more public view
and helps a little to take back the "hacker" moniker that mass media
has stolen.  it's a good thing even if it is region limited.