[hackerspaces] Fundraising for FLOSS non-profit accounting software

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Thu May 2 18:41:02 CEST 2013

A group of hackerspace software engineers is a great idea!  We could
certainly use the help on Seltzer CRM (hackerspace management web app,
including billing, but not double-entry bookkeeping).

What we shoud do *first* though is get a list of people willing to evaluate
existing applications and post screencast demos on the hackerspaces wiki.

-Ed