[hackerspaces] Any hackerspaces selling electronics to the public?

Phillip Broussard phillip at squidfoo.com
Tue Mar 19 18:12:21 CET 2013

We don't plan on making a massive profit on what we sell. This is more of a
way to provide a service to our members, offer supplies to our community
partners like the schools and not for profits as well as bring in people
that may not want to be a member but could use some parts.

Once a month we bring in 200 + visitors to our space so having kits
available to help demonstrate the things we do is also a big help.

Phil