[hackerspaces] crowd sourcing platforms - Europe friendly

Mel Shamanka mel.shamanka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 06:30:21 CEST 2013

2013/6/12 Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>

> Hi to all,
> Our project of Food Hacking Base is preparing for crowd sourcing campaign
> for the upcoming OHM 2013. I would like to ask if you could recommend or
> review "European friendly" platforms where we could sign in with our
> project and campaign for needed funds based on crowd sourcing. It would be
> very good if people could contribute without having an account there, so
> PayPal or credit/debit card payments. It is our first time, so we are
> lacking experience. Many thanks for any info!

Hey there,

Sounds like a fun project. Many eople here in France use
Ulule<http://fr.ulule.com/>or
KissKissBankBank <http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/>. Both of these
platforms have been used for a variety of projects ranging from food to
technology to funding book publishing or performance art. It might be a
good place to start looking.

Good luck on your project, looking forward to hearing more about it !
M.

--
"We do it because we are *compelled*."
TomMaillioux.fr