[hackerspaces] Please explain this to me

Phil Squid phillip at squidfoo.com
Fri Jul 26 15:09:19 CEST 2013

Thanks Far. This sound so much better than what is on the website. I want to educate people and get them to join a space. Not scare them away.

I'm speaking to the states high school industrial arts teachers. I want them to get excited and join a space. Not tell their kids to stay away.

Protecting the historical facts are important but we need to also consider how we phrase it. I think what Far wrote is a better way to tell the story than the page on the site.

Phil