[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces VPN

Ryan/baslisks baslisks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 22:51:05 CEST 2013

We provide a gateway node for a mesh net, meaning we get a nice simple
guest network and a we also get a big fat internet line that we wouldn't
have been able to afford initially. The owner/operator is also a full
member to the space. I guess thats what I mean.

http://gowasabi.net/

thats his website.