[hackerspaces] SpaceFED is looking for countrynodes

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:59:48 CET 2013

Hi $hacker,

On all major Western European hacker congresses we've had SpaceNet. About
16 hackerspaces also have it. We now have a single username and password to
log in at any hackerspace and have secure wireless Internet.

The SpaceFED project is looking to expand. Currently it's available in DE,
NL and UK. But they can do so much more!

To become part of the worldwide secure anonymous federated
inter-hackerspace authentication platform visit spacefed.net and contact
them or mail the right person to contact them.

Get in touch with these guys!

Regards,
Stitch

--
Elger Jonker
Pentesting / Mediawiki / Content Management / Database Modelling

+31 (0)6 1342 5622 (+31 61 dial mac)
http://www.awesomeretro.com - retro gaming foundation
http://www.elgerjonker.nl - curriculum vitae / weblog
http://www.raveradio.nl - housemusic revival show