[hackerspaces] Hackerspace crisis plan

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Thu Jan 24 00:57:28 CET 2013

From: David Francos <me at davidfrancos.net>
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces] Hackerspace crisis plan
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:51:25 +0100

> We've got (not-so-cheap) many coworking spaces here...
> But you're right, it might be a good idea, a reduced quota for using
> just a chair and not having the rest of rights + obligations of the
> actual members? (Not the same involvement I mean)

personally, i would never be part of a space with divides people into those categories.  i think in general having as much members/regulars as you can, even if they cannot pay, is beneficial for the financial sustainability of the space.  if you've got enough people, they can figure out the money problem. :D

maxigas, kiberpunk

--

 * *  |metatron
*   * |research

FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166