[hackerspaces] How Do You Bring In Women?

Russell Hubbard russell at vieinnovative.com
Fri Jan 18 19:22:45 CET 2013

I imagine getting a huge backlash for having the temerity to open my mouth
right now, but could I ask that everyone stop forking the thread for each
reply? I'm trying to ignore the whole thing but every time I check there's
another fresh thread debating the same things. I think we have 6 forks now,
please just respond to an existing one.

Signature:
My fingerprints are on Mars.