[hackerspaces] Women in Makerspaces

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:58:28 CET 2013

At Milwaukee Makerspace we just put a board in place about 4 months
ago... People were allowed to nominate themselves or others could
nominate them, and from there we held elections. It worked out well
enough (I think, we're only 4 months in it) but I've heard at least one
person say that having a bit more diversity on the board would be nice.
I'm hoping that as we grown and our membership diversifies, we'll see
that in the future.

Pete