[hackerspaces] hackerspace demographics

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Jan 17 02:18:42 CET 2013

> At Sudo Room, our core values are inclusivity, transparency, and
> open-mindedness regarding what a "hacker" is and could be.

No judgement from me on values.  I think it will be interesting to see
the results of what hackerspaces decide to declare as their values.

And I think each will be different and wonderful in that regard.  And
I think it's interesting to discuss the results of those differences
and not be afraid to change when necessary or worthwhile.

-Matt