[hackerspaces] memorial hackathons for Aaron Swartz

Yan Zhu zyan at mit.edu
Tue Jan 15 10:49:17 CET 2013

Hey all, I'm coordinating a series of memorial hackathons for Aaron Swartz.
Currently there's going to be one at Noisebridge in SF on Jan. 26 (ish) and
another somewhere in Boston, but the more the better. The idea is to bring
together people at hackerspaces around the world to work on projects that
in some way continue the work that Aaron did to facilitate the sharing of
human knowledge, social/political justice, and free culture.

If you're interested in organizing one at your local hackerspace, let me
know and I'll add you to the organizers list.

Cheers,
Yan