[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Tim Krabec tkrabec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:03:06 CET 2013

So choosing a better term such as Firearm as opposed to gun? would be too
much to ask?  Imagine a hacker space wrote the rules as simple "gun" and
not firearm, or another equally descriptive term.  Many things could be
banned, due to lack of clarity.
And yes I have a pretty good idea what most people mean by the term "gun",
but gun is a very generic term like weapon.

Tim Krabec
Kracomp
772-597-2349
www.kracomp.com