[hackerspaces] [wiki] TechShop

Georges Kesseler georgeskesseler at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 01:07:46 CET 2013

I see it very basically:
In a makerspace, you make new stuff from raw materials (design PCB,
write softs, build machines...)
In a hackerspace, you hack different functionality into existing stuff
(radio-toaster, CDrom robot ...)

But also, in a hackerspace you can as well make new stuff from raw and
in a makerspace you can recycle old materials.
So the origin is different, the result is quite the same: creativity.

Georges