[hackerspaces] Cash flow?

Tamara Tamara at BrownPaperTickets.com
Tue Feb 12 06:45:35 CET 2013

Hello there!

I'm seeking ideas for how to consistently cover our rent each month and
still have some funds left over for consumables, necessities and perhaps a
small emergency fund. We currently have a scaled membership and teach a
number of classes each month, but there's often a gap between what we make
each month and what we need to cover it all without panic, begging, and
general freaking out. We've begun a series of fundraising meetings to
discuss additional ideas for what might work, but I'm wondering - what works
best for your hackerspace?

Tamara

-----
Tamara Clammer