[hackerspaces] Food Truck apps

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:54:20 CET 2013

A lot of the ones around here use Squareup. It seems like their main
problems are:

1. Accepting payment cards
2. Accounting and cash handling
3. Managing customer contact (Twitter, Facebook, email, etc drives most of
their dedicated customers to their location).
4. Getting on-site catering and event gigs.

We've done some work for a truck operator here We 3D Printed and then made
a stainless steel version of a special burger press.

http://burgermonster.net/

On the plus side, that guy always brings food by when he shows up!

Arclight