[hackerspaces] question about hackerspace hourly rate, what do you think

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 21:31:05 CET 2013

Thanks dave for your answer . Alan, I agree on the community, but i'm
thinking this hour rates for a virtual community we have but don't have the
money to spend on a whole month in the makerspace, but for sure would do it
if it was for hours (less money and time).  to use some tools. So the
community exists, we have  a forum  and we are friends, but they just don't
have the money. I don't know what to do to include them