[hackerspaces] workshop/session signing system - recommendations

urban urban at xiala.net
Tue Dec 3 16:17:50 CET 2013

Hi there!

we are working on exactly that. a course-organization-platform where you
can not only apply as participant but as a mentor or host or promoter
etc as well..

Unfortunately it's not finished yet.  :)
Help is very welcome...

some of us will be at 30c3 too.

=== Check it out here:
test-site: http://hmmm.schuel.ch
(test-courses are German, sorry (and window width has to be >1100px to
see menu at the moment but will become smart-phone friendly from next
week on (tomorrow we'll start a one week hackathon.)))
code: http://github.com/schuel/hmmm

see you there
urban