[hackerspaces] International Space Apps Challenge

Lisha Sterling lishevita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:48:47 CEST 2013

Yay for Space Apps!

Here in Glasgow we held the event at the University of Strathclyde with the
help of the university's GeekSoc. You can read the full summary of our
event at http://spaceappsglasgow.tumblr.com/ and also see a selection of
short video clips from the weekend.

We will have a short documentary about the the event available soon. I'll
post the link when it's up.

Oh, Jerry, you'll also be pleased to know that SpaceGambit got mentioned on
Saturday afternoon when one of the applicants for SpaceGambit funding,
AlbaOrbital, came to give a talk about cubesats!

- Lisha