[hackerspaces] [Discuss] Open Hardware Cooperative

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:40:04 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Yoonseo Kang <ykang404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We've just publicly launched our indiegogo campaign to kickstart our open
> hardware cooperative. We'd really appreciate your support and help with
> spreading the word.

Could you stop spamming everywhere? We get it, you want money. You
have kept sending the same email for days. Maybe try something else if
this isn't working, like not spamming. Also, I highly recommend
working on open source projects prior to raising money (even if you're
claiming OSE/Thiel) because OSE doesn't exactly have a good reputation
for pumping out actively-maintained open source projects.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507