[hackerspaces] Super Awesome Sylvia needs your support!

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Sep 5 19:48:08 CEST 2012

For those of you not familiar with super awesome sylvia...

check out :  http://sylviashow.com/

This kid is pretty much one of the more awesome contributors to Maker
related stuff.  She was at Maker Faire in bay area this past year, and
she's an all around awesome maker.  She's recently setup an indiegogo
support page to help fund her visiting maker faire in NYC and a few
other events.

Here campaign ends in 10 days and she's only at like 1500 of 5000 goal in USD.

I figured I'd forward to the list.  I've already donated.  I hope you
folks will as well.

Also, forward info on to other lists.  Let your hackerspace know.  Let
your local burner community know.  Call your mother, she worries.

Anyways.  Check out the indiegogo campaign here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/SuperAwesomeNY2012?c=home

If we can't take care of people in our community what's the freaking
point of hackerspaces at all.

-Matt