[hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

Yvan Janssens yvan at janssens.pm
Wed Oct 31 15:38:34 CET 2012

There is not really a project page, only some old pics on my Dropbox. It was my first project at VoidWarranties, so it lacks a bit of documentation. I know the details by hard however, so making one for this occasion won't be an issue.

Will look at it tomorrow, need to be in Public Transit for +6h in total, and I have access to HSPA+.

Vriendelijke groet,
Sincerely,
Yvan Janssens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PDA.