[hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Tue Oct 30 10:05:50 CET 2012

hi mitch,
there will be a tedtalk on saturday in vienna where the metalab will
have a booth and show stuff.

the wiki page for assembly: https://metalab.at/wiki/TEDxVienna2012

we will present:

  * the MHC project
    moderatly huge camera, a selfmade rather huge camera for polaroid
film.  we can take pictures right there and have something "interactive"

  * The puta putin
    https://metalab.at/wiki/Puta_Putin

  * SolarRoboflowers in varous forms and shapes
    http://www.hackerspaceshop.com/robotics/solarroboflower-kit.html

  * one ultimaker 3d-printer

  * elmars electric pickups and selfmade instruments
  http://www.original-flatpup.com/index.php

  * some techno clothings from the technosensual exhibition currently
running in vienna

i suggest to bring 3d-printed things as there are people out there that
still have never before seen such wonders ;)

:*
-flo