[hackerspaces] Fwd: [rp-ml] Helisys LOM-2030H

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:49:25 CEST 2012

For those unfamiliar with LOM, it is basically a 40-Watt (or so, maybe
less) X-Y laser cutter with a Z-axis and a mechanism for fusing the
layer of paper being cut to the layer before it with thermal glue
(coated on the underside of the paper) by rolling a heated roller over
it.  It is 20-year-old technology.  Cheers,  -Stewart,
http://tech-knowledge.tumblr.com