[hackerspaces] Hearing aids

Lisha Sterling lishevita at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:43:54 CEST 2012

Yeah! It was the necomimi that gave me the idea for the "hear like
a..." headband. :)

I was thinking of using OpenEEG as a starting point, though, only
because that would give me the opportunity to learn more as I go. I
may just short cut and start with a necomimi hack or a hack of one of
the other existing eeg devices out there.

The most recent BrainMeats! is a talk from CyborgCamp Seattle about
eeg devices, although in that case, most of the discussion revolves
around quantified self. There were some references to eeg-based games,
though. http://brainmeats.net/ep6-recording-your-brain

- Lisha

--
http://www.alwayssababa.com/