[hackerspaces] Fwd: webpage infra

Richard Frankum richard.frankum+ths at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:34:40 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Yvan Janssens <ik at yvanj.me> wrote:
> Hello,

Thanks Yvan!

> Over here, at VoidWarranties in Belgium, we use a wiki primarily - we tend
> to use the Sematic MediaWiki extensions for our calendar, and we don't
> really need the "news" feature.

I took a look at your site but it seems you don't have a calendar
listing, just the list of events?
I like the export to iCal but I'd be hesitant to ask everyone to do it.

> We also use a local piratepad-like installation to do notetaking during
> meetings, but that one is not served in public.

That's really a cool idea. How do you distinguish "public"? Whatever
gets put on the wiki is public, and any sharing of the notepad isn't?

> Yvan

--Richard