[hackerspaces] Fwd: webpage infra

Yvan Janssens ik at yvanj.me
Tue Oct 16 08:14:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

Over here, at VoidWarranties in Belgium, we use a wiki primarily - we tend
to use the Sematic MediaWiki extensions for our calendar, and we don't
really need the "news" feature. We also use the wiki to organise our
thoughts, and create an archive for the people behind us.

We also use a local piratepad-like installation to do notetaking during
meetings, but that one is not served in public.

Yvan

|_|0|_|   Yvan Janssens
|_|_|0|   http://j.mp/yvanjanssens
|0|0|0|