[hackerspaces] Help me make it happen for 'hackert0wn' on Indiegogo

William Saturno wsaturno at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:54:01 CEST 2012

One great aspect of this idea is that this plan can become modular
(pun intended) and be built by breaking it down into build stages.
Will it be completed for the initial 1.5 investment? Doubtful. But a
"stage 1" of a plan? Perhaps. Being that this thread is made up of
mainly members of hackerspaces, you *know* what we can accomplish on
meager or zero budgets. I also see that first hand at my own space
what we have accomplished by the passion of membership.  Now, using
that same hacker resourcefulness and and 'frugal"ness, I think that if
this idea can reach a critical mass it may have it's own momentum to
move forward on it's own. I'll be investing what I can on Indiegogo
towards it. At the very very least, the challenge has been made to the
status quo.

Bill Saturno
CT Hackerspace