[hackerspaces] fossjobs - job platform for open source jobs

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Thu Nov 22 09:43:03 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Moritz Bartl <moritz at hackerbus.eu> wrote:
> I haven't actually made my mind up yet what exactly defines an "Open
> Source job". But, I have the feeling there's need for a platform that
> has a very strict set of job offers. A company that just promises to
> "give back" isn't good enough in my eyes. If a job is "working on a
> product", the product should be Open Source, not only the tools used.

I work for HP Cloud Services, and we are a maintainer and contributor
to OpenStack, which is an open source project.  We are always looking
for more OpenStack developers, who's work on the project of course
gets contributed upstream.

Would that count?

-- Mark Atwood, Director of Open Source Evangelism for HP Cloud Services