[hackerspaces] fossjobs - job platform for open source jobs

James Carlson james at schoolfactory.org
Tue Nov 20 18:31:47 CET 2012

Just so I understand, if I have a for-profit company that works with open
source tech (for example, contributing to development, giving back code
etc.) and am looking for talent--it's a good fit?

Also--you're running it as a non-profit, do you have / would you like 501c3
status? This is something that could connect with the Space Federation (48
spaces and counting!) because many members are themselves in FOSS related
work. I'd like to partner!