[hackerspaces] How To Teach a Hackerspace Class?

Webmind webmind at puscii.nl
Wed Nov 14 17:54:06 CET 2012

ah cool info,

as a math teacher (in training), I do agree it can help a lot to try prepare lesson content and structure as it can be difficult to 'wing it' for a beginning teacher. also taking note as to what kids most often have difficulty with helps with developing you lessonplan.

I havent tried teaching hacking yet, as i'm currently too busy teaching maths. but I'm definatly interested!

keep up the good work \o/