[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI being polled fast

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Wed Nov 7 11:05:03 CET 2012

Good point with some arguments.

My suggestion is to add a yet undocument field "poll-frequency" to high
or low. OpenSpaceDirectory will then cache your json.

I'd say 10 min should be ok for a period. This makes 144 polls for you.

As I see this as an urgend feature request, @leloo: give me some
feedback if that's ok.

Cheers,
Romain