[hackerspaces] SpaceFED

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Wed May 30 11:08:31 CEST 2012

You should join dn42.net ! There are a few hackerspaces that are already keyed
in, and it has a few linkpoints to chaosvpn, as well, which hosts a few spaces
aiui. the heatsync labs network, for example, automatically dumps clients in
to the VPN (outgoing only by default), so we can do cool things with it easy-
style.

ryan rix
172.22.110.16 <== heatsynclabs
rix.dn42 <== personal

--
Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com: Where Open Source Happens! ==