[hackerspaces] starting a new project - discuss list creation here?

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sun May 20 19:33:37 CEST 2012

Ehlo,

On 5/20/12 6:00 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> I wonder if it would be OK to create a discuss list under hackerspaces org and if so who shall I ask for more info?

to all who might wonder the same, or similar things: if you need help,
please first have a look at the staff page [0].

@Frantisek: Yes, this is possible, but we'd need a list administrator in
this case, who takes care of the list over the whole course of its
lifetime, deletes spam, etc. If that's to be you, please get in touch
via XMPP or IRC for the setup of a list.

Hack on,
/astera

[0] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Staff