[hackerspaces] Spark 181 – Mitch Altman says hackers could raise $10mil

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:34:36 CEST 2012

It seems to me the next steps are:
* interested spaces and individuals attempt to make some iteration of this
go, documenting all the way
** is this something we document on hackerspaces.org, or use AHA's starting
base, or does this warrent a new platform for specific discussion?
* 6 months to a year from now one person from each group gets together to
do fund raising for both increasing the breadth of what is done and to make
it easier for new spaces to join in

Willow Brugh // willowbl00 <http://blog.bl00cyb.org/>
Schedule a meeting with me <http://tungle.me/willowbl00>