[hackerspaces] Spark 181 – Mitch Altman says hackers could raise $10mil

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 10:42:51 CEST 2012

There's not only one way towards education.  People of all ages need the opportunities.  Many of us adults went through an awful education system, and we are finding ways of gaining the education we wish we would have gotten in school.  Kids now in school are wishing to learn what they want to live lives they want to live.  It would be great if there were more opportunities in schools.  It would also be great if there were more opportunities outside of schools, such as in hackerspaces.

Let's create opportunities as excites us to do so.

BTW, groups of kids have come through Noisebridge somewhat frequently.  And I'd love to see more.

Mitch.