[hackerspaces] Branding of 'Makerspace'

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed May 9 04:55:24 CEST 2012

He's more likely than not trying to use it to jazz up the idea of shop
class, and bring it into the 21st century.  This is good marketting
for getting schools interested in maker style spaces.

Which in turn is good business for o'reilly.  But has the added
benefit of being great for schools.

And honestly I think Dale is more about the school part of it.  He's
fairly big on the STEM education stuff.

-Matt