[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces near to Roosevelt Island NYC

Psy Tek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Fri Mar 23 16:37:44 CET 2012

Hi Luis,

Alpha One Labs is in the area.

We have 3 weekly events that are free and open to all:

Our regular Tuesday meeting from 7-10pm - we go around the room and give 3
minute updates on anything.
http://hackerspace.eventbrite.com

3D Thursday 7-10pm - a new event at our space where we focus on 3D printers
and have free pizza.
http://3dthursday.eventbrite.com

Solder Sunday 2-3pm - our focus is soldering and electronics
http://soldering.eventbrite.com

See you soon!

psytek
alphaonelabs.com