[hackerspaces] Geeks & Depression meetup 8-May

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:47:31 CET 2012

This is a bit of an advanced heads up, but I'm organizing another Geeks and Depression meetup for the first Tuesday after I get back from China: What:    Geeks & Depression meetupWhen:    Tuesday, 8-May, 7:30pmWhere:    No Starch Press, 38 Ringold St., San Francisco    (near Civic Center BART)   mapWho:    Anyone and everyone who wants to share or listen.    All welcome!Why:   You are not alone. Please spread the word to all who may be interested. If you are not in the San Francisco area, feel free to start a Geeks & Depression meetup in your home town. Best,Mitch.