[hackerspaces] Guy I met is trying to build a unified transhuman group

Matt Goodman meawoppl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:04:02 CET 2012

Anyone interested should read Nick Bostroms history of
TH<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CHgQFjAL&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jetpress.org%2Fvolume14%2Fbostrom.pdf&ei=_YJnT77yI6PKiQLBmv2DBw&usg=AFQjCNF_2MAksjV9IGMFmNSVYP-2p8ozfw&sig2=TzFGkjbGrbW-wbeIEcdMZA>.

--Matthew Goodman

Check Out My Website: http://craneium.net
Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch