[hackerspaces] Guy I met is trying to build a unified transhuman group

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sat Mar 3 07:22:04 CET 2012

A lot of things seem to be posted by a single user "Steel".

I must concede that contrarily to most of the
transhuman/posthuman/singularist websites I have seen, this one seems to
split things in projects rather than the usual list of "philosophical
subjects to discuss while high and watching Nirvana".

However I can also easily propose a dozen of very interesting projects
that would fit the transhuman project, but then these projects need a
small team of people working hard on them. I think this will hit the
same brick of wall as every previous initiative like this one : these
subjects are hard, and you can't work on them at a faster pace than
hackerspaces already do.