[hackerspaces] Startups from Hackerspaces

William Saturno wsaturno at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:58:01 CEST 2012

Hi Jerry ,

I have a friend of mine who is looking to work with his local
government to help assist him in setting up a hackerspace in his city.
The mayor supports the hackerspace concept, and they are looking
possibly incorporate an incubator program with the idea of the space
under one roof. They are putting together a presentation to the city
council. Are there any references of success stories you can point to?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, may I share your email with him?

Thanks

Bill