[hackerspaces] Sticker Swap 1.1

Willow Brugh willow.bl00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:22:59 CEST 2012

*Hacker/Maker Space Sticker Swap v 1.1*

*WHO: *Members of Hacker and Maker Spaces
*WHAT:* Sticker Swap 1.1
*WHERE: *via  mail... you remember... the thing that uses stamps
*WHEN:* Due into Robin's hot little hands by July 30, 2012, you should
receive your sticker collection mid-August
*WHY: *To amass a collection of stickers from hacker and maker spaces all
over the world and redistribute them to people who send in stickers

*HOW:*
Grab 100+ stickers from your space, toss in an envelope to Jigsaw
Renaissance; Attn Sticker Swap 1.1; PO Box 14113; Seattle, WA  98114 with
$4USD for US addresses, $8USD for non-US addresses. You can also send money
to treasurer at jigsawrenaissance.org via Amazon Payments or Paypal.
Add yourself (especially your address) to
this<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMS-W-URy4FdEk2dVVhV3JrdUN3NVNhX0drMFJBOUE>.
Apparently some never got there last time - I think it might have been due
to miss-transfered addresses.

QUESTIONS: robin at jigsawrenaissance.org

Got cool swag besides stickers that you want to swap? Shoot her an email
and she'll keep track of everyone's swag to see if we have enough to swap.

Willow Brugh // willowbl00 <http://blog.bl00cyb.org/>
Schedule a meeting with me <http://tungle.me/willowbl00>