[hackerspaces] Want a workshop by Mitch & others this summer?

Mark Scrano mscrano at email.itt-tech.edu
Thu Jun 7 14:37:09 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am the Vice President of the Syracuse Innovators Guild (Amtrack stop
is 5 mins. from the space)  We would love to have you stop in and do a
workshop time permitting of course.  We have a smallish membership pool
at the moment (about 15) but we do manage to get a decent size draw for
some of our more well publicized events.  I saw that Buffalo already put
in a request for a stop in between NYC and Toronto if you could squeeze
a day in to visit probably in that same time frame that would be fantastic!

SIG315.org

Regards,
Mark Scrano