[hackerspaces] Do-ocracy at 140 members?

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 18:03:24 CEST 2012

Yes, people who do get to decide because they're doing, but if you're an
army of one doer going out and doing all the things the way you want them
you're going to make a lot of people upset.  Others have invested time and
effort in the space you're doing things to and they feel wronged.  Unless
there's some counterbalance to just doing things then the bikeshed gets
painted austin-solder-puddle colored.

@tsaylor
http://www.timsaylor.com/