[hackerspaces] Do-ocracy at 140 members?

Alexandre Girard hi at alexgirard.com
Thu Jul 12 17:42:40 CEST 2012

As mentionned last year by dosman on this mailing list:

    One of our members recently found something called sociocracy. It's
    a lot like consensus, but adds the notion of "if you don't agree,
    can you still live with this decision?". Which in reality is what's
    happening anyway, just making it more obvious.

    Moar on sociocracy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyw0gBsDeho