[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

Martin Ling martin-hackerspaces at earth.li
Tue Jan 24 22:51:06 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 03:10:36PM -0600, strages wrote:

> Do you list your hackerspace(s) on your resume?  If so, in what way(s)?

Mine says:

"I am a founding member and major contributor to the Edinburgh Hacklab,
a member-run workshop which provides advanced tools and facilities for
local electronics & technology enthusiasts including laser cutting, CNC
milling and 3D printing facilities. I work and collaborate there on a
number of projects in my spare time."

Interviewers seem to see that as a pretty positive thing.

Martin