[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

Curbob curbob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:16:52 CET 2012

I have on mine.. (not alot of info, but if they ask I go further into
details)

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & INTEREST GROUPS:

CarolinaCon – Board of Directors for non-profit organization sponsoring
annual technology forum and social networking for providing technology
updates and trends regarding security, hacking and support.

Freeside Atlanta – social networking outlet and involvement with creation
of “maker space” for 50+ members in a volunteer capacity