[hackerspaces] German Technical Museum Post Congress Visit

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:44:41 CET 2012

Don't forget to visit the Computer Game Museum:
http://www.computerspielemuseum.de/index.php?lg=en

Also come down to Munich to visit the German Museum (which has some
Cray and some Babbage and so on) and more important: Cray Cyber,
if you're really into OLD hardware.

http://www.cray-cyber.org/general/start.php