[hackerspaces] February Synchronous Hackathon and Cupcake Challenge

Richard Frankum richard.frankum+ths at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:11:31 CET 2012

"+1 for every day less then or equal to 7 days shipping and -1 for
every day greater"

This threatens to take us (Tokyo Hackerspace) out of the competition,
I think. Maybe there's another space in Asia we can send to...

Hard to believe it's been a year since the last challenge!

--Richard Frankum
tokyohackerspace.org